Your shopping cart is empty!
- Founded in 1676 by the Drayton family, Magnolia Plantation has survived the centuries and witnessed the history of our nation unfold before it from the American Revolution through the Civil War and beyond. It is the oldest public tourist site in the Lowcountry, and the oldest public gardens in America, opening its doors to visitors in 1870 to view the thousands of beautiful flowers and plants in its famous gardens.
- Prints are unframed and signed.
- Photographed at Magnolia Gardens in Charleston, SC.
- All prints are unframed and signed.
- Add personalized text at no extra charge.
- Allow up to 5 business days for processing.
|Paper, glossy||Archival paper|
Write a review